Printable Version Back to the list
- Organization Address
- 2350 Édouard-Montpetit Blvd.
Montréal (Québec) Canada H3T 1J4
- Phone number
- (514) 347-1239
- Primary sector
- Year's creation
- Mohamed Khalil
- Title / function
- Twitter Pitch
- A new cost-effective, environmentally friendly thermochemical process for recycling the electronic waste.
- Due to the complex nature of most electronic products, including high levels of hazardous substances such as the flame retardants, an efficient management of the E-waste stream presents a major challenge. Many E-waste products also contain valuable and scarce materials such as gold, and their recovery for reuse as a primary material represents a potentially lucrative business activity.
- A new cost-effective, environmentally friendly, thermochemical process for recycling the electronic waste without toxic emissions or landfill that can close the loop by turning scrap phones and PCs into valuable resources, which creates a more sustainable telecommunications industry.
- Sorting Centers, Ecocentres, Telecommunication Companies
- Value proposition
- Our unique approach can recycle the electronic waste without toxic emissions or landfill, by recovering the base metals like copper - the precious metals like Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium; and by decontaminating the plastics that contains high levels of toxic flame retardants, (whose releases cause environmental and human health concerns) and transform it to value-added products like: oil and gas.