Printable Version Back to the list
Pôle des technologies propres de la Gaspésie
- Organization Address
- 129, boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest
Chandler (QC) Canada G0C 1K0
- Phone number
- Primary sector
- Year's creation
- Guy Pardiac
- Twitter Pitch
- The PTPG is a regional economic development organization wich aims to attract cleantech businesses in relation with the cement plant.
- The Pôle is aiming to catch an important source of carbon emission and then to use it. The challenge is to identify an improved technology able to catch that huge quantity of CO2. After, we will have to work with one or many businesses to transform it.
- The Pôle aims to create an industrial symbiosis in relation with the cement plant, Ciment McInnis. The identified businesses are present in the carbon captation and utilization sector as well as in the forestry biomass .
- Value proposition
- The main objective of the Pôle is to create an industrial
symbiosis based on an the development of new businesses that will create wealth by using the activities of Ciment McInnis.
- Guy Pardiac, general manager : baccalaureate degree in forestry engineering in 1984, he worked near thirthy years in the forestry sector and the environmental consultancy in Quebec before starting his own company in business development. Guy has been hired by the Pôle in November 2018.
Pierre Sanschagrin, technical director : baccalaureate degree in chimical engineering in 1988, he worked several years in the industrial processes and the environmental surveillance for the pulp and paper industry and some large engineering firms. Pierre starts to work with the Pôle in February 2019.