Americana Kick-off: all you need to know to start your cleantech journey in Québec
Mark your calendars for a true kick-off for the 2 days ahead at Americana. In only one hour, get a proper overview of who forms the Québec cleantech ecosystem, of what are the province’s priorities in terms of cleantech deployments and adoption, and finally discover the secrets of our panelists on the “how to do business” in the sector. Activity organized by Écotech Québec, in collaboration with Invest Québec and Montréal International.
This activity is intended for international companies attending Americana, wishing to propel their business in Québec by demystifying the cleantech ecosystem.
ALL PRESENTATIONS WILL BE HELD IN ENGLISH
1. 10h30-10h50 - Quebec cleantech market at a glance
(Denis Leclerc, President and CEO Écotech Québec - 15 min)
- Quebec cleantech cluster (7 min)
- Quebec cleantech pure-players panorama (7 min)
2. 10h50-11h20 - International solutions providers & corporations: What’s in it for you in Québec?
- Major Québec investments in cleantech application markets (Municipalities, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Green Building, Transport, Clean Resources) (Invest Québec - 10 min)
- Montreal key strategies and projects (Ville de Montréal - 10 min)
- Why you should move your cleantech start up to Montréal ? (Montreal international - 10 min)
3. 11h20-11h30 - Secrets to tackle opportunities in Québec
All panelists will share one or two secrets with businesses wanting to do business in Québec. They will start their sentences with
- "I strongly advise you to ..."
- "I strongly advise against ...”
- "Do not forget to ..."
- "Use the services of ..."
Palais des Congrès de Montréal
1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle
Montréal, QC H2Z 1H5
Exhibit Hall AMERICANA - BUSINESS HUB
Free activity, registration required
Case # 1: You do not have a badge yet to enter the Americana Exhibition.
Sign up on this page below, and we will create a badge for you to enter the Fair for free thanks to our partnership with Réseau Environnnement! All you have to do is pick it up at reception at the Palais des Congrès.
Case # 2: You already have your badge to enter the Americana Showroom.
Use your badge to enter the Exhibition Hall and find us in the Business Hub.